Тема: BMW Inpa/Ediabas
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 31.10.2008, 23:38 #26
Админ

Сказал спасибо: 1,550
Поблагодарили 10,550 раз(а) в 1,957 сообщениях
Есть клубные рамки

• Замена LM1 на LM2 на e60:

1. The actual swap is very straight forward and just involves removing the screw holding the LCM and pulling downward. There is only 1 screw holding the LCM, the other side is held by a metal catch.
2. Next I had to reprogram the LCM. The LCM is the other module in the car that holds the VO, the other being the CAS.
3. Load NCSExpert and choose the CAS and then choose "Enter FA", just copy the complete VIN number that pops up. Close NCSExpert.
4. Load INPA and check the "Ident" of the LMA module and check the part number there. Note that down. Close INPA.
5. Load WinKFP and choose "Comfort Mode", "Choose ZUSB", in the ECU family choose LM460 and make sure that the part number that you took down in Step 4 shows up on the ZB-Number list, other choose another ECU family. Click cancel and then choose "Update ZUSB" and choose LM460 and click OK. Next click "Enter Vin" and enter the VIN number that you copied in Step 3. Click "Done". You will now see a "Prog ZB-Update", cick that. The module will start getting coded and the UIF will be written, which means that the VIN will have been updated. Close WinKFP.
6. Load NCSExpert and then choose the CAS and then using the "FA_WRITE" job process the LMA ECU. Basically what this does is copies the VO from the CAS to the LMA.
7. When you start NCSexpert and instead of choosing CAS you choose LMA you will notice that the old VIN number still loads. This was a big mystery to me because everywhere I could see my VIN instead of the old VIN in the UIF but yet NCSExpert seemed to find it somewhere. Perform a "Read ECU" and note down the .prg file that NCS is using for the LM2. Close NCSExpert.
8. To fix this load Tool32 and load up the .prg file that you noted in Step 7. (my first time using Tool32 btw)
9. Here using trial and error I found a job called "read_fgvin", which when run showed me the old VIN. I then loaded up the job "write_fgvin" which requires one argument and I supplied the VIN noted in Step 3. I ran the job and then when I ran "read_fgvin" again I saw my VIN.
10. Checked this in NCSexpert again and it was my VIN. Makes me think that I didn't need to run Step 5 (WinKFP) at all to update the VIN because the software on the LM2 was already the most recent. Anyway doing that made INPA detect the correct VIN on my LM2 as previously it was just reporting "yyyyyyy" instead of a VIN number.
11. Load NCSexpert Expert Profile and just process the LMA ecu again, this will code the LMA to the new VO.
  • Как сделать видео в движении BMW e65: тут.
  • Кодирование BMW e90: Corner Delete, Parking Lamp/Angel Eyes on Unlock, Disable Bulb Testing in Headlights, Xenon Conversion, Windows Up with Key Fob, Sunroof Close on Rain Detection, Digital Velocity, Seat Belt Chime Off, Wiper Finishes Cycle. В приложенном файле.

DIY BMW N54 Injector Coding via INPA - на примере 2008 BMW 335i:

Вложения
Тип файла: pdf www.bmwpost.ru-BMW-Coding-e90.pdf (32.0 Кб, 475 просмотров)
Tyler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Эти 5 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо Tyler за сообщение:
bmm-71 (26.09.2014), eric (05.12.2012), zalimhan74 (28.04.2015), Zeke (20.03.2013), Zexerlt (24.06.2014)