Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 02.07.2013, 11:58 #2
Завсегдатай

Сказал спасибо: 34
Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 1 сообщении

DIAGNOSIS BUS ERROR. COMMUNICATION BETWEEN OPERATING UNIT AND DIAGNOSTIC HEAD IS IMPAIRED) ERROR NUMBER 200.166

Cause:- BMW DIS cannot connect to the vehicle, or its electronic modules in order to carry out tests and read error codes, because of an interface connection error between the vehicle and laptop.

Solution(s):-

i) Make sure all firewalls, including any built in windows firewall are disabled, or better still, completely uninstalled.

ii) Ensure that the Ediabas.ini file has been modified with the correct IP and port settings - ЭТА БЫЛА МОЯ ПРОБЛЕМА
iii) Check that INPA connects to the vehicle correctly. If not, then make sure you have configured the COM port settings to COM1 within Windows.

iv) Remember to start IFHSrv32 and the BMW Diaghead emulator before starting the BMW DIS Virtual machine. Both of these need to be activated each time DIS is used.

v) Ensure that the interface lead is connected to the vehicle, and that the vehicle ignition is switched to the ‘II’ position (Wipers, HVAC, Windows etc active)

vi) Ensure that you are using EDIABAS 6.4.3 or EDIABAS 6.4.7 versions

vii) Some newer BMW’s only activate the OBD socket when the doors are closed. If you still get the 200.166 BUS ERROR after completing the check list above, then it would be worthwhile, attempting connection with the doors closed.

Try to ping the vitrual machine from your real machine:

Start -> Run -> type cmd in Run, then click enter -> type cd\ -> ping 192.168.68.20 (try 192.168.68.22 too).

Do an ipconfig too, type ipconfig & see if your VWNet is giving you the IP 192.168.68.1 on your local machine.

Other than that you might be hitting the same HP related issue I did.

C:\ediabas\bin\Ediabas.ini - change RemoteHost - OPPS to 192.168.68.1 and Port - 3000 to 6801 - ЭТО РЕШЕНИЕ

TCP/IP Settings в ediabas.ini были неправильно прописаны, все сделал, спасибо клоуны, учитесь отвечать на форуме, вместо того чтобы понты кидать.

Последний раз редактировалось alberttm; 02.07.2013 в 12:02.
alberttm вне форума  
Эти 2 пользователя(ей) сказали Спасибо alberttm за сообщение:
aragon2003 (27.01.2016), mtmsk (12.10.2014)