Добро пожаловать в клуб владельцев и любителей BMW! Чтобы общаться на форуме и получить доступ к информации, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь!

Сканеры для диагностики BMW     Ключи BMW

Вернуться   Форум владельцев и любителей БМВ > BMWorld > Ремонт и эксплуатация BMW > Сделай сам
Имя
Пароль
Забыли пароль? Регистрация

Сделай сам Самостоятельно меняете масло, фильтры? Устанавливаете чейнджер? И т.п. Поделитесь полезной информацией. Коллекция фототчётов по ремонту и ТО автомобилей BMW и Mini. В этом разделе только отчёты. Вопросы задавайте в разделе "Ремонт BMW и эксплуатация"

установка держателя для iphone (+ протяжка кабеля до приборки)

Ответ

LinkBack Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 17.10.2012, 01:14 #1
Админ

Сказал спасибо: 1,550
Поблагодарили 10,544 раз(а) в 1,956 сообщениях
Есть клубные рамки

По умолчанию установка держателя для iphone (+ протяжка кабеля до приборки)

BMW F20 установка держателя для iphone (+ протяжка USB-кабеля из подлокотника до приборки)

Необходимое:
  1. Dashboard mount [Только для зарегистрированных...]
  2. Phone mount (attaches to dashmount and holds phone) [Только для зарегистрированных...]
  3. STAR T20 Screwdriver
Инструкция:
  1. Шаг 1: Снимите вентиляционные решетки на панели

In this step, which is not as easy as a certain youtube video would suggest, we remove the center console vents. I did this by gripping the top right of the vent and getting my fingers under and unsnapping it, then i ran my fingers along to unsnap the left hand side. As seen below:

I then ran my fingers down from the leftside to finally unclip the vents:

At this point you can safely rest the vents on the centre console, it wont damage or scratch anything

2. Step 2: Remove the passenger side T20 (STAR) screw

Below you can see the screw which needs removing, this was simple, although a little effort was required- so make sure you use the correct bit, or you'll bald the head.

3. Step 3: Insert the dashboad mount

At this stage, i was a little worried as i couldnt figure out how to get the mount in. Turns out you simply need to slide it down between the dashboard and the CD unit as shown in the image below. ensure you align the screw hole with the screw hole in the dash

4. Step 4: Reassemble

Reassemble by screwing the T20 screw back in (nice and tight so everything comes together), and snap the vents back onto the dash

5. Step 5: Attach your chosen phone bracket

I used my brodit dock from my previous car, but you can attach whatever you wish. Any brodit dock works with this solution. The great thing about brodits is that its on a cylinder adjustable- so it can be rotated any direction to suit your needs

6. Step 5: Admire work

Congratulations, you now have a convenient way to access your phone. I'll post up how i routed my USB cable to the arm rest, if i ever get around to it:

Tyler вне форума  

Старый 17.10.2012, 01:15 #2
Админ

Сказал спасибо: 1,550
Поблагодарили 10,544 раз(а) в 1,956 сообщениях
Есть клубные рамки

Прокладка USB-кабеля

Необходимое:
  • iPhone Y кабель - BMW номер 61120440812
  • Dock Extender Extension Cable (This is the one i purchased, and thus know works) [Только для зарегистрированных...]
  • Philips Screwdriver
  • File (not for your car, dont worry )
  • Picture frame wire, or simmilar - you can get this from any good DIY store- the key is that it is fairly strong and long

Инструкция
  • File the iPhone dock

The first problem i encountered was the USB extender cable end was too big to fit in the iPhone dock. I had to file it down to make it fit- Make sure the dock fits flush with the mount.

• Locate and prep the arm rest

You must first pull out the rubber tray inside the arm rest. This is crucial to routing the USB cable

Slip your finger nail in the grove, and push your finger in

Grip with your finger and pull it out

• Feed the USB cable into the arm rest

You must feed the female end of the USB cable up through and into the arm rest. Do this by forcing the connector between the upolstory and dashboard- it will fit through. Then push the cable through, and you will see it through the rectangle in the centre of the arm rest. Put your fingers in there and pull it through.

You will end up with this

Install the Y adapter and connect to the female end of the USB extender

Push the slack cable down and re-insert the rubber tray

You will now end up with the some slack USB cable, and a male end
  • Lay the USB down the centre console

Locate the working area

Slide your fingers between the upolstory and the dashboard, lifting it gently away

You will notice when you release, the dashboard fits back without any problems

Insert the slack cable into the gab pade by your fingers and push it up

The cable will then be swallowed up behind the console

Push the remaining cable under and the cable will be hidden

Here is what the result is- make sure that the cable is taught as possible at this moment, ensuring that you have as much cable as possible
  • Route the cable up the dashboard

In this step, which is not as easy as a certain youtube video would suggest, we remove the center console vents. I did this by gripping the top right of the vent and getting my fingers under and unsnapping it, then i ran my fingers along to unsnap the left hand side. As seen below:

I then ran my fingers down from the leftside to finally unclip the vents:

At this point you can safely rest the vents on the centre console, it wont damage or scratch anything

Take you're picture frame wire and feed it into the the hole in the dash, and down towards the passenger footwell

Then push your fingers up into the dashboard in the passener footwell. it's fiddley, but you will get it eventually

Wrap the wire around the end of your extension cable, then tuck it inside of the dashboard and pull the cable up from the other end, slowly, until the cable appears (sorry for the lack of pictures here- i will update with propper pics tonight- i only just did this on the car park at work)

Re-attach the vents- make sure you keep the cable in the corner of the vents, and you will end up with this:

Note that the small gap is not noticeable, even with this thick USB cable, the vents snap back in and are sealed- as on a max air con, there is no leaked air detected, and the small gap cannot be seen due to the docks position
  • Attach the dock to the dashboard

The final peice. Reattach the dock and tidy up

Tyler вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 27.10.2015, 09:34 #3
Новичок

Сказал спасибо: 0
Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

inside001bmw вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Закладки

Опции темы
Опции просмотра