Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 05.11.2010, 08:13 #2
Участник тусовки

Сказал спасибо: 29
Поблагодарили 195 раз(а) в 29 сообщениях

Hello my friend,

You won't believe but this is Russian speaking forum. Yes, R U S S I A N Former USSR was the biggest country in the world, located in the eastern part of Europe. Sometimes you could met a bear on the street in the past. After USSR has been taken apart in to many smaller countries in 1990-1991 Russian language remain the main connection point for all of us, who is living in different countries at present time. There are many nice people living in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, and many other countries. These people often help each other in solving of some problems at various internet forums. It is called VZAIMOVIRUCHKA in Russian language. This forum is a bright example of such VZAIMOVIRUCHKA. The only small problem here is that THIS IS RUSSIAN SPEAKING FORUM and most probably no one will reply to you in English (I do that only because I live in English speaking country for good amount of time). So would you be please so nice person and use Google Translate when posting questions here. Some people may willing to help you but reading in English, translating via google, answering and then translating back in to English - this may be a huge waste of time though.
Thank you for your understanding

By the way in your profile it says that you are from Rusia - where that country is ? I thought it should be RuSSia

товарищу иностранцу прочёл лекцию о красоте нации

Последний раз редактировалось vinzer; 05.11.2010 в 08:15.
vinzer вне форума   Ответить с цитированием